Home & Garden

Search Search
Home My Account Order Status View Cart
 
 

Search
Go

Shop by category
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Join Zeva's email list for special offers.
For Email Marketing you can trust
Free Shipping on Zeva Natural Nails orders over $40.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Zeva No Bite - Stop Nail Biting Formula - Nail Treatment Polish - .5 Fl Oz / 15 Ml. (Includes Zeva Buffing File to Smooth Nails and Significantly Reduce the Urge to Bite) Made in USA
Email a friendView larger image

Zeva No Bite - Stop Nail Biting Formula - Nail Treatment Polish - .5 Fl Oz / 15 Ml. (Includes Zeva Buffing File to Smooth Nails and Significantly Reduce the Urge to Bite) Made in USA

Our Price: $15.00
SKU:

R118

In Stock
Usually ships in 6-10 business days
Description:

Zeva's No Bite is a non-toxic nail polish that is specifically designed to help stop the habit of nail-biting. Our unique formulation contains Bitrex, the bitterest ingredient known, to once and for all stop nail biters from putting their fingers in their mouths. Zeva No Bite contains NO Formaldehyde, Toluene or DBT. Receive FREE SHIPPING on orders over $30 with Zeva Natural Nails. Orders totaling less than $30 are shipped for $3.95. Expedited shipping available for $6.95. All orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. We ship orders Monday to Friday excluding holidays. We ship all orders via USPS - First Class, Priority Mail or USPS Ground, depending upon your shipping address. Thank you for shopping at Zeva Natural Nails!

Features:

Non-toxic nail polish with Bitrex, a bitter flavor to help stop nail biting


Discourages nail biters and helps to break a fingernail biting habit


same COST PER OUNCE as other brands - compare!


Contains no formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate for healthy nail care


Not for use on kids under 5. You will be more successful if you wait until they are old enough to understand.


Product Details:
Product Length: 1.25 inches
Product Width: 1.25 inches
Product Height: 3.25 inches
Product Weight: 0.16 pounds
Average Customer Rating: based on 35 reviews
Label Information:
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, a solvent that allows the nail polish to remain in liquid state until application. Ethyl Acetate, a natural, colorless liquid that acts as a solvent and helps polish to be applied smoothly. Nitrocellulose, a film-former and suspending agent. Polyester Resin, a hard, clear material that is left on the fingernail when the solvents and alcohols evaporate. Zeva's resin formulation is very unique and proprietary. FDA-approved coloring agent for cosmetics. Isopropyl Alcohol, an antibacterial and solvent. Denatonium Benzoate, an ingredient that is added to make our polish taste and smell unpleasant. Its purpose is to discourage small children from ingesting our polishes. Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, a plasticizer that helps to keep polish pliable so it won't chip. Camphor, a preservative. Benzophenone-1, an UV light absorber. D&C Violet #2, a FDA-approved coloring agent for cosmetics.
Customer Reviews:
Average Customer Review: 4.5 ( 35 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.


Most Helpful Customer Reviews

17 of 17 found the following review helpful:

5It workedDec 02, 2010
By Angel
I have bitten my nails for 28 years. Have made many attempts to quit but have been unsuccessful. I bite them subconciously, I dont even realize Im doing it. I quit biting 2 months ago with this products help. It tastes horrible. Every time I went to bite them, the taste made me aware of what I was doing so I was able to stop myself when Id start.

12 of 12 found the following review helpful:

5Just what we were hoping forJan 13, 2013
By Laura from Virginia
My daughter (age 6) continuously puts her hands in her mouth and bites her nails while she's at school. As a result, she is always getting sick. We explained to her the risks of it, but she doesn't realize she is doing it. I was looking for a product to help her recognize when she is putting her hands in her mouth, without triggering her gag reflex or getting foul-tasting cream all over her food when she eats. This nail polish is exactly what we were hoping for.

Pros:
1) The taste is strong-enough to notice every time, but not so strong she is afraid or anxious about it. It lasts a few minutes in her mouth (I have been using it too), but doesn't make her feel nauseated or gag as some other products do.

2) It lasts for several days without having to reapply. We don't have to reapply every day or two, maybe every 4 or 5 days.

3) It doesn't get on her finger foods like some other products do.

4) If she rubs her eyes accidentally, it doesn't hurt her eyes or irritate them at all.

5) The ingredients as supposed to be non-toxic so when she does slip up, I don't have to worry about her ingesting something toxic.

6) So far it is working great, and she is excited about the process and the positive reinforcement she is getting.

One note: I wouldn't use this on a child younger than 5. They may think of it as punishment and may become afraid or anxious. In my humble opinion, the child should be a willing participant in the process if possible.

Finally, if you are looking for a product that will have your kid heaving in a toilet for hours, this is not it! The taste is unpleasant but not horrible. It gets on my lips whenever I touch my nails to them or accidentally lick my fingers while eating, and it's not that bad. Just enough to be a reminder.

6 of 6 found the following review helpful:

5Product brings results!Mar 03, 2011
By poodlestwo
I have used this product for one month and it is amazing! I have beautiful natural nails as well as healthy skin around the nails. It has always been so hard to have nice nails. I have been biting them since I was a child. This product will make you stop. It is so easy. I also bought the nail kit with the files and oil. These tools keep everything in check and I must say I am proud of my nails with only 1 month's growth. Another month they will be gorgeous! It is worth every penny for the result! Good luck!

14 of 18 found the following review helpful:

4Good stuff! (well bad tasting - but works good!)Mar 25, 2011
By Daustin40
I'm 40 - I have bitten my nails all my life. This awful tasting stuff caused me to break my habbit...now only if I can stay that way! My nails look great - HOWEVER the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because my 6 year old still bites hers. She says it tastes awful but it's worth it!!! I told her I'm going to use skunk juice next...

4 of 5 found the following review helpful:

4Discourages but doesn't STOP thumb suckingAug 06, 2011
By RamptonFam
I bought this for both our 2 year old and 4 year old who have a thumb sucking problem. I noticed both of them would wince at the taste and then mental weigh the decision to suck their thumb. Often they would remove their thumb and decide it wasn't worth it. My four year old was probably discouraged from it more than my two year old. My two year old would suck his thumb for a couple of seconds then take it out, shake his head, scratch his tongue, cry a little bit and show me his thumb and then try again. He'd do this repeatedly until he either decided it wasn't worth it or just deal with the nasty taste. As a mom it made me feel bad, but I don't know what else to try.

See all 35 customer reviews on Amazon.com
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   Contact Us
Privacy Policy Copyright © , Zeva Natural Nails. All rights reserved.
About Us Contact UsPrivacy Policy
Privacy Policy Copyright © Zeva Natural Nails. All rights reserved.
Web business powered by Amazon WebStore